Weekly Meal Plan CW 09





Hey guys,

my boyfriend and I are back into home cooking, and we've made some seriously yummy dishes last week :) So here's another week menu for you!

↠ If you want to make your own menu for the week, you can download and print the template over here.


What's on the menu?

- On Monday we made one of our standard cozy "cold day dinners": CHILLI! But this time we used a different recipe that you can view over here, with loads of colourful veggies. We used kidney beans, black beans, sweet corn, tomatoes, red bell pepper, carrots, zucchini and basmati rice. Always a goodie :)

- On Tuesday my boyfriend made a big batch of "mac n cheese" with corn pasta. I'm not sure if we've figured out the vegan cheese yet... We used a recipe with potatoes, carrots, garlic and nutritional yeast, but it didn't really taste cheesy at all... still yummy though!

- On Wednesday we didn't cook. Whoops. But that's reality, right?! In the afternoon I met up with my mom, and we ended up eating a delicious  lunch (plus a piece of vegan chocolate almond cake) at a vegan place. Later that night my boyfriend and I also went to an Indonesian restaurant for a scrumptious curry plate because we hadn't gone out for a long while. I definitely ate too much that day, I could hardly sleep that night, lol! But it was very worth it.

- Thursday was my turn to cook, and I went for another recipe from Niomi Smart's recipe book Eat Smart, her quick quinoa, but with red and yellow bell pepper, leek, broccoli, sun-dried tomatoes and dates. Yum!

- On Friday we whipped up another batch of Moroccan lentil stew with zucchini, red bell peppers and cauliflower. Recipe over here.

- On the weekend we ate leftovers, made a chive + leek frittata, baked a big batch of vegan muffins for a friend's birthday (blackberry + vanilla, chocolate + basil, and pear + walnut) and also made vegan coconut rice pudding, yummm!


What's on your menu this week? 



Maisy

0 Comments