Weekly Meal Plan CW 13


http://be-alice.blogspot.com/2017/04/weekly-meal-plan-cw-13.html


Hey guys,

here is another week menu for you! I am currently house-sitting at my parents' and making use of their space to work, cook, watch Netflix, sit on the balcony... I could get used to having a house to myself :)

↠ If you want to make your own menu for the week, you can download and print the template over here.


What's on the menu?

- To start off the week, my boyfriend and I made a delicious creamy vegetable soup with sweet potatoes, broccoli, peas and potatoes. Sooo good, especially when paired with a slice of whole grain sunflower seed bread with vegan butter on top, yummm! Similar recipes: here and here.

- On Tuesday we made a leek risotto with red bell pepper, zucchini, sweet corn, tomato and peanuts. The perfect light spring dish to end the night. Similar recipe: over here.

- On Wednesday we "celebrated" the nerve-wracking discussion with examiner for the master thesis with a scrumptious cauliflower and carrot curry with date-sweetened coconut milk. I couldn't really find a similar recipe online, but this one and this one also look promising.

- Thursday I was on my own, and I made some lazy oven-roasted vegetables with a bit of millet and a curry dip on the side. You can never go wrong with oven veggies.

- On Friday I went back home, and my boyfriend and I made potato millet fritters paired with a fresh salad. Similar recipe: over here.

- On the weekend we made some spelt banana waffles with homemade applesauce and chocolate spread for breakfast, as well as leftover fritters as patties for vegan burgers, and tomato leek quiche (similar recipes: here and here.)! On weekends we always go wild with our meals :D


What's on your menu this week? 



Maisy

0 Comments